Compliance – Reporting channels
Reporting office in accordance with the Whistleblower Protection Act
Bremen Airport attaches great importance to quality, reliability and professionalism. These are the basics of our good reputation. Our good reputation is based on high ethical standards for ourselves, our business partners and conscientious corporate governance. We are committed to open, transparent and fair conduct in our day-to-day business.
In this context, we have set up a reporting office and are thus implementing the EU Directive on the protection of persons who report breaches of Union law (Whistleblower Directive) and the national Whistleblower Protection Act for Bremen Airport.
What does this mean?
The reporting office is your point of contact if you want to report information about breaches of regulations and misconduct. It serves to protect individuals (e.g. from sanctions under employment law) if they have obtained information about (legal) violations in connection with a professional activity and report or disclose them.
If you report a non-compliance, the following applies:
- You decide whether you want to remain anonymous.
- You do not have to fear any disadvantages because you submit a report.
- Every justified report ("there is something to it") will be investigated.
- You will receive confirmation of receipt and feedback if you have provided us with a contact option in the report.
- Your data will be treated in strict confidence by the reporting office, our ombudsperson. After an initial review, your report will be forwarded anonymously to our internal office.
If you wish to report misconduct or a breach of the rules, you can do so:
- In person. To do so, please make an appointment
- Send us a written report by post
- Send us an e-mail
datenschutz nord GmbH
Phone: +49 421 6966 32 349
E-Mail: [email protected]
- Please state the following:
- What is the subject of your report?
- Violation of the law with threat of penalties and fines
- Data protection
- Environmental protection
- Please refer to § 2 HinSchG for the exact scope of application. You are also welcome to report violations in other areas.