Due to changes in European aviation security law, all passengers and their baggage must be screened at Bremen Airport in accordance with Chapters 4 and 5 of Annex I of Regulation (EC) 300/2008. This also applies to General Aviation (GA) flights and affects access to the airport's security area for their crews and passengers. For this purpose, crews go to the Terminal 1 staircase (T18) and all GA passengers to the Central Security Control also in Terminal 1. If you want to leave the security area, go directly to the exit at Gate 1.
Information and directions for the crew:
- Registration of a GA flight by the pilot at the counter at Central Security Control in Terminal 1 on the 1st floor.
- Completion of the flight registration by the pilot and transmission of the data to the Airport Operations Control Center by telephone.
- If flying with passengers: Completion of the "Access Passenger/General Aviation" form for the security area by the pilot, which is left at the counter for the passengers.
- At the counter, passengers will then receive the barcode for Fast Lane access into the control gate.
- Then go through the crew access staircase (T18) with the flight registration.
- After security, turn left and follow the signs for "Exit / Exit".
- On the first floor, at the end of the stairs, turn left towards the apron and please wait near the elevator at the GA meeting point.
- There you will contact the marshal who will take you to your plane. You will find his phone number at the meeting point.
Attention: Do not leave the security area in the direction of the exit/baggage claim.
For the route to the apron through the terminal, you can also refer to the overview map.