Attractive conditions for airlines
With a population of more than 10 million, Bremen Airport’s economically strong catchment area in Northwest Germany offers a solid foundation for all airline business models.
As an international airport, it is vital for the large number of global players located in Bremen and the region. This includes Airbus, Daimler, AB InBev, Mondelēz, Kühne+Nagel, ArcelorMittal, Rheinmetall and many more.
Besides this, both the state of Bremen and the nearby North Sea coast are tourist magnets. Bremen Airport makes getting there very easy.
This environment offers airlines a foundation for a successful start at Bremen Airport.
The benefits of Bremen Airport
- No slot restrictions
- Attractive incentive programme for new routes and traffic growth
- Quick handling processes
- High proportion of business travel in an economically strong region
- International environment with high VFR potential
- Very close to the city and excellent connections to the public transport system
- Just 10 minutes from the city centre to the airport by tram
- Short routes for passengers
Klick here for airport charges, information about the BRE incentive program and the incentive program application forms.
Bremen Airport has already received a number of awards, amongst others:
Routes Europe Marketing Award 2015
Routes Europe Marketing Award 2014
Routes Europe Overall Award 2014
- Highly Commended – World Routes Marketing Awards 2014
- Routes Europe Airport Marketing Award 2012
- Business Traveler Awards 2012
- The Independent Award 2011