The logistics location Bremen/Bremerhaven is among the most efficient in the world. It connects Europe with the world and the world with Europe – and integrates all transport routes and means of transport in the process: the global shipping network, inland shipping, rail, and road and, with AIRCARGO BREMEN, also the international air traffic.
Through the best connections to the largest European air freight locations such as Frankfurt (FRA), Amsterdam (AMS), Paris (CDG), Istanbul (IST), Frankfurt-Hahn (HHN) and Luxemburg (LUX), Airport Bremen is the optimum point of departure for your global freights in the Northwest.
We are a regulated agent as per the high standards of the Federal Office of Civil Aviation. All our staff are vetted and trained according to the current European standards. In this way we offer you air freight handling at the highest level.
We continually work at improving our operations in order to be able to provide you with optimum service at any time.
- Runway 09/27 asphalt, length 2040m, width 45m, 4m above NN, CAT III-capable
- Cargo hall with area of 4 500qm
- 8 truck ramps
- ULD facility
- Cooling, warming and valuables chambers
- Special equipment for diverse cargos
In order to guarantee the high standards for the dispatch of secure air freight, we rely on the most modern control technology by the company Smiths Heimann. We operate two x-ray machines as well as an IONSCAN 500DT to detect explosives.
Customs clearance, manifest issuing, handling of hazardous goods, document handling, AWB issuing, ULD build-up and break down, loading and unloading of trucks, palletising and depalletising,, warehousing of special freight, handling of shipments, stockpicking your consignment, freight controls in line with EU-VO 185/2010 and handling of (ad hoc) freight charters.
In short: fast, flexible and customer-oriented processing of your freight.
You need more information or an offer?
Call us at +49 (0) 421-5595-238 or write us an email.
We will gladly send you our fees catalogue upon request.
- …is ideally suited to intermodal transport concepts
- …is closely interconnected to one of the largest European logistic centres
- …offers especially fast handling through one-stop full service
- …unifies all relevant actors under one roof
- …is optimally positioned in the Northwest
- …has the best connections to the major air freight locations
- Air France
- Turkish Airlines
- Air Berlin
- British Airways
- Iceland Air
- United Airlines
- Oman Air