Route Development at Routes Europe and World Routes Conference
The Routes conferences form the largest routes events and an essential gathering for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the European region and overseas. Bringing together a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including budget, flagship and national carriers. This event offers the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Visit the Bremen Airport profile on routesonline.com
Route development overview
Advantages of BRE:
- 14 airlines land in 23 countries in Europe, North Africa and Asia via 48 non-stop destinations
- More than 200 seamless connections per week to the European hubs of Frankfurt, Munich, Amsterdam, Paris, Copenhagen and Istanbul
- Over 2.66 million passengers were transported in 2015 with round about 45,000 take-offs and landings
- A 'catchment' area for 15 million people
- More than 7 daily bus services link Bremen Airport with Oldenburg, Cologne and Groningen (in the Netherlands) and the tram stop is directly in front of the terminal
- International support provided by 455 airport staff members from 18 countries including 15 trainees
- Flexible and fast cargo facility with all service providers under one roof. The big plus for Bremen City Airport: short distances with maximum service for any freight type
- 16,500 staff members and more than 500 companies populate the airport city that has sprung up around the airport
- In 2014, Flughafen Bremen GmbH generated 42,4 million euros in turnover
- Direct highway access to the A281
- Over 4.500 parking spaces opposite the terminals
Bremen Airport has already received a number of awards, amongst others:
Routes Europe Marketing Award 2015
Routes Europe Marketing Award 2014
Routes Europe Overall Award 2014
- Highly Commended – World Routes Marketing Awards 2014
- Routes Europe Airport Marketing Award 2012
- Business Traveler Awards 2012
- The Independent Award 2011
“BRE - Gateway to Northwest Germany”
Bremen – the City with Industrial Diversity
From automobile, aviation and aerospace, to foodstuffs, luxury items and renewable energies, up to logistics and tourism, Bremen offers a colourful mixture of many different industries.
Bremen – International “Brand Capital"
Coffee, cornflakes, beer and Mercedes have made Bremen famous throughout the whole world. Businesses located in Bremen have an international character and maintain commercial connections to many countries worldwide.
Bremen – German Aviation & Aerospace Location
With Airbus, Airbus Defence and Space, OHB Technology as well as Lufthansa Flight Training, Bremen is uniquely well positioned.
Airport City – en route to your own neighbourhood
In an area of 206 ha, approx. 500 global players reside in immediate proximity of one another, medium-sized companies and aspiring start-ups with a total of 16.500 employees.
Bremen – and the surrounding area
Bremen is the second largest city in Northern Germany in terms of its population and ranks tenth place in the nationwide comparison. A total of 15 million people live in the Northwest – all potential passengers from BRE.